Mobile Rv Repair
Let us come to you
We offer quality, full-service, mobile RV repair that comes to you! It doesn’t get any better than that. No more worrying about where you are going to stay while your RV is in the shop. The advantage of That Mobile RV Guy is that we can come to where you are, diagnose the problem, and get you back on the road quicker and cheaper than if you were to go to a brick and mortar repair shop.
That Mobile RV Guy is certified as a mechanic by the RV Training Institute (RVTI) and is a fully insured LLC company.
Because we are mobile, we are able to work on most of the major systems in an RV or motorhome, including, but not limited to:
- Roof Components – vents, antennas, covers
- Roof Trim and Seals – water leak prevention
- Awnings and Slide Toppers Replacement
- Storage Compartments
- Door and Window Replacement
- 12vDC Coach Battery System
- 120vAC House Electrical System
- Air Conditioner/Furnace
- Converter/Inverter issues
- Generator maintenance
- Fresh Water System – leaks, water pump issues, faucet replacement
- Waste Water System – cracked waste tanks, stuck gate valves, toilet leaks
- Water Heater – repair, annual maintenance, replacement, upgrade
- Kitchen Appliances – Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Microwave, etc
- Other Appliances – Washer/Dryer, Fireplace, Vacuum
Ceiling Fans/Exhaust System
- Interior Walls/Floor/Ceiling
- Leveling System
- Solar Panels and Custom Solar Installs
- And more…
We are currently outside of Florida traveling. We will return in the Fall. Follow us on Facebook to see if we’ll be in your area.
Need additional assistance? Please contact us:
That Mobile RV Guy is open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm and Saturday by appointment.